[Balloon] RE: Makefile issues fbvncmon

Author: Nick Bane
To: Glen VanMilligan, Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] RE: Makefile issues fbvncmon
> I am trying to get the fbvncmon to compile. The executable shows
> a nice TUX
> screen, but I want to modify the program. In compiling it, I get a lot of
> dependency errors. When I looked at the Makefile, I noticed that
> it relies on
> 4 include paths:
> ZAURUS_ZLIB_INC,
> ZAURUS_JPEG_INC,
> ZAURUS_ZLIB_LIBS, and
> ZAURUS_JPEG_LIBS.
> Can you please tell me where these go to?

You need to point these at the common header files and arm-linux libraries. I do native compilation using debian arm-linux. so i just do an apt-get install libz-dev or something similar. I guess you could grab the arm-linux debs and manually make a set of files to include.

Any other clues Wookey?

Nick