RE: [Yaffs] Using YAFFS with an array of NOR flash.

Author: Charles Manning
To: Michael Erickson
CC: yaffs
Subject: RE: [Yaffs] Using YAFFS with an array of NOR flash.
There is no yaffs on NOR example and I don't really think there needs to
be one.
The guys who got this going on a cell phone only needed a few hours or
so to do it.

If you just consider a "chunk" to be a 528-byte bunch of bytes then

Reading and writing a chunk is just reading and writing to the
appropriate offset in a block.