[Yaffs] Re: Can't compile Yaffs2 for 2.6.8 with gcc 3.3.4

Author: Sergei Sharonov
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Re: Can't compile Yaffs2 for 2.6.8 with gcc 3.3.4
Hi,

> Everything compiles excecpt yaffs_fs.c and yaffs_guts.c

Please post compilation errors.

> I've clearly missed a step in the instructions. Advice? Pointers to
> the source for working versions in 2.6.8?

If we do not see the make output we cannot help you.

> I should mention that this is just a step towards getting yaffs to run
> on arm linux on the TI Perseus 2 development system. We have a working
> arm linux, and I'm trying to integrate yaffs2 with it.

I managed to compile yaffs2 for arm/2.6.10 about a month ago, but it did not
work. There have been fixes since then and I believe at least one un-fixed issue.
I have yaffs1 working on arm and would like to get yaffs2 going as well.

Sergei Sharonov