RE: [Yaffs] Re: Can't compile Yaffs2 for 2.6.8 with gcc 3.3.…

+ all.log (application/octet-stream)
Author: Martin Fouts
To: yaffs
Subject: RE: [Yaffs] Re: Can't compile Yaffs2 for 2.6.8 with gcc 3.3.4
Since I wrote, I have placed the yaffs2 source into a linux 2.6.9 kernel
tree as fs/yaffs2. I have modified fs/Kconfig and fs/Makefile
appropriately and written fs/yaffs2/Makefile. Everything now compiles,
except yaffs_guts.c

I have attached the make output. From it, and email from Charles
Manning, I believe that the issue is that 2.6.9 has 'old' mtd and I need
'new' mtd. This weekend, I will check that possibility out.

Marty