[Yaffs] Re: YAFFS CVS access

Author: Wookey
To: Sean Kelley
CC: Stefan de Buhr, yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Re: YAFFS CVS access
+++ Sean Kelley [06-04-11 01:28 -0500]:
> This site is still not accessible.

The website is now back on-line, but we have a problem with
the back-end database which will cause poorliness for while yet. Apologies
for the transition to the new site being less than smooth. Unfortunately all
three people with the relevant permissions and expertise have gone on
holiday/away at the same time _and_ the server has had a fit.

In the meantime yaffs can be accessed over cvs
export CVSROOT=:pserver::/home/aleph1/cvs
cvs logon (Hit return when asked for a password)
cvs checkout yaffs2 (or yaffs if you want the old code).

or cvsweb:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/yaffs2/

NOrmal service will be resumed as soon as we can.