[Balloon] bflash added to svn

Author: Wookey
To: Balloon
Subject: [Balloon] bflash added to svn
I've added dave's bflash utility to svn. I had to modify the makefile
a bit to make it build. I've changed it to build directly as bflash
rather than as jflashmm. Is there a reason for keeping jflashmm binary
around?

I note that bflash on its own with no command line options
segfaults. I suppose I could try this bugzilla thing :-)

Do any docs on the command line options exist beyond what is in
Configuring L3.doc?

It occurs to me that we could enormously simplify that doc by
utilising bbl. It's good to have the full version documented but don't
our punters want the painless version?

We just need to teach bbl about loon3 and bflash which isn't hard.

I suspect team 'loon3' haven't tried bbl. You should - it's very nice.

work: http://www.aleph1.co.uk/                 play: http://wookware.org/