[Yaffs] Yaffs2 and nandsim problem

Author: ??????
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] Yaffs2 and nandsim problem
<-- Warning: charset 'ks_c_5601-1987' is not supported -->

Hello!

My system-----------------------------------
OS: Fedora Core 6
kernel version: 2.6.18.1 (recompile)
MTD: Embedded mtd in the kernel
Yaffs: yaffs_fs.c,v 1.56 2007/01/19 04:07:48

I want to use yaffs2 with nandsim(in mtd) that have a 2048 page.
I load module nandsim after the nandsim build. So, I saw the aleph1 site.
# modprobe nandsim first_id_byte=0x20 second_id_byte=0xa2
third_id_byte=00 fourth_id_byte=0x15

I can find error messages(too many) by dmesg command.
Almost message is cut because buffer size.
I copy some of error messages. (Below)

But nandsim module is loaded.
I mount yaffs2
# mount /dev/mtdblock1 test_dir -t yaffs2
# cd test_dir
# touch testtile
But Memory isn't allocated to create file.

Why can I don't load nandsim module?
Perhaps, is not support(or not perfectly support) MTD and nandsim for nand
flash with pages of 2048 bytes?

I want to your answer or hint, please.
Thank you.

##### error messages #####
end_request: I/O error, dev mtdblock1, sector 0
[nandsim] warnig: write_byte: command (0x30) wasn't expected, expected
state is STATE_ADDR_PAGE, ignore previous states
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
[...]
NAND device: Manufacturer ID: 0x20, Chip ID: 0xa2 (ST Micro NAND 64MiB 1,8V
8-bit)
flash size: 64 MiB
page size: 2048 bytes
OOB area size: 64 bytes
sector size: 128 KiB
pages number: 32768
pages per sector: 64
bus width: 8
bits in sector size: 17
bits in page size: 11
bits in OOB size: 6
flash size with OOB: 67584 KiB
page address bytes: 5
sector address bytes: 2
Scanning device for bad blocks
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
Bad eraseblock 0 at 0x00000000
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
Bad eraseblock 1 at 0x00020000
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
Bad eraseblock 509 at 0x03fa0000
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
Bad eraseblock 510 at 0x03fc0000
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
Bad eraseblock 511 at 0x03fe0000
Creating 1 MTD partitions on "NAND 64MiB 1,8V 8-bit":
0x00000000-0x04000000 : "NAND simulator partition"
mtd: Giving out device 1 to NAND simulator partition
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
end_request: I/O error, dev mtdblock1, sector 130944
printk: 30 messages suppressed.
Buffer I/O error on device mtdblock1, logical block 16368
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
end_request: I/O error, dev mtdblock1, sector 130944
Buffer I/O error on device mtdblock1, logical block 16368
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
[nandsim] warnig: read_buf: unexpected data output cycle, current state is
STATE_READY
end_request: I/O error, dev mtdblock1, sector 131064
Buffer I/O error on device mtdblock1, logical block 16383