Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS for 512 page NAND device: 2.6.17 kernel

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: ian@brightstareng.com
CC: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS for 512 page NAND device: 2.6.17 kernel
Hi ian and Nobin:
I'm encounter the similar issues when I enable the yaffs2 support on the
2.6.19-2 kernel.
I can only get the lost+find folder on the 2k page size nand partition.:(.

the mkyffs2image and nandwrite -a -o are used in the make/program procedure.
Is there already a solution for this phenomena on linux2.6.19-2 kernel?
thanks in advanced.