Re: [Balloon] Regarding acquirement of a dev board

Author: Wookey
To: balloon
Subject: Re: [Balloon] Regarding acquirement of a dev board
On 2007-10-19 14:49 +0200, Zoltán HUBERT wrote:
> Bjørn Ove Årthun wrote on Friday 19 October 2007 13:43:
> > I would be really
> > grateful if someone could answer me with details
> > regarding getting hold of a board via the next batch
> > produced by cambridge university
>
> I'm joining this list of people who'd like one Balloon board
> when they become available. Actually, I'd be interrested in
> 2 boards (one with and one without FPGA)

Yes. Sorry we keep ignoring you Zoltan. Thank you for your patience!

We are working hard on software and getting out the batch for the Eng
dept which will give us a better idea of what hardware changes are
needed for the next batch (beyond RoHS compliance) and whether there
are still hardware issues left. We have not yet found anything that
doesn't work, but there are a few things that remain untested.
Everything always takes longer than one would like, but once more
people have boards in their hands (which is starting to happen) we
will hopefully find out any remaining problems quite quickly, and can
push the 'go' button on the next batch.

Principal hats: Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/