[Yaffs] files miising when remounted...

+ (text/html)
Author: Thomas Scariah
To: yaffs
Subject: [Yaffs] files miising when remounted...
Hi ALL,

As I mailed earlier.I am facing an issue when I remount the yaffs2 file systems. The issue was file is not retaining after I unmounted the nand flash. The jffs2 is working fine for this nand flash, but as usual its sucking a lot... Mine is arm-9 with kernel linux-2.6.19.2.
My procedure for mounting is
flash_eraseall /dev/mtd5
mount -t yaffs2 /dev/mtdblock4 /mnt/nand
/*creating files here*/
umount /mnt/nand/
then I tried to mount once again that time the files is missing

so I enabled SW_ECC this times the same missing file node is there in the lost+found folder but the content is missing. So I did
cat /dev/mtd5. This time I can found both the content and file name in the nand flash.

so can I know
1)How to fix this issue?
2)which is the function which is calling to create and searching files name & content things. so that I can debug the same, else I need to find it out...
3)If possible please help me to understand the flow , that how this file name and content is synching and how its get stored. If there is any flow chart or flow diagram detailing this please send this too...

Hoping a good support from all of you...
Thanks in Advance....

Regards & Thanks
Thomas Scariah
GDA Technologies
Mob:0091-9961010191
Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes the difference..