Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS entered for Google Summer Of Code

+ mkyaffs2image.tar.gz (application/x-gzip)
Author: Andre Renaud
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] YAFFS entered for Google Summer Of Code
We actually did some work on this a while ago - basically we took the
original, and applied some patches that were on the mailing list + a bit
of tidy up.

Have a look at the attached tar ball, it includes a mkyaffs2image
program which will build a yaffs2 image completed with tags. You'll need
a tool which can do a 'raw' write (including tags). We don't use
mtd_utils, but I assume it can do it.

Sorry this isn't submitted as a patch, but it isn't particularly clean.

Andre