[Balloon] Bootldr timing update

Author: Chris Jones
To: balloon
Subject: [Balloon] Bootldr timing update
I've done some more fiddling around with memory timings to try and
optimise the Samosa bus access speed when the PXA is running in 'fast
bus' mode with 2.6.27+ kernels. Try as I might, I can't convince the
thing to go into 'fast bus' mode in bootldr, so I've settled for
choosing memory timings which are twice as slow as they need to be in
'slow bus' mode.

The changes are checked in to svn. If anyone wants to fiddle, it's the
lower half of register MSC2 in boot-pxa.s which is of interest.

Chris
--
Chris Jones -
Martin-Jones Technology Ltd, makers of Solidlights