Re: [Yaffs] Concerned about partially written block detected

Author: David Peverley
To: yaffs
Subject: Re: [Yaffs] Concerned about partially written block detected
Hi,

I know this is a VERY old thread but I thought I'd resurrect it as it
had something interesting in...!

On 04/25/2010 04:34 PM, Charles Manning wrote:
> This gets really heavy testing in one of my test harnesses which fakes power
> failures. It tests millions of power failures and runs for the whole week
> end.

Is this test harness available anywhere? My gut tells me that I may be
seeing an error related to power failure and I reckon replicating your
test against both the NAND simulator and the actual MTD driver would
be a great place to start.

Cheers,

~Pev